|Name:||Electric Cob Straw Rice Husk Peanut Shell Wheat Stalk Hammer Mill Machine Coconut Crusher Machine||Voltage:||380V|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||2620*1340*1455||Sieve Screen Size:||360*160mm|
360*160mm Electric Hammer Mill,
Hammer Mill Machine 1.1t/ h,
RP driven straw hammer mill
Electric Cob Straw Rice Husk Peanut Shell Wheat Stalk Hammer Mill Machine Coconut Crusher Machine
Hammer mill is new- style and multipurpose machine, it is used for all kinds of straw, cotton stalk, alfalfa, peanuts shell and foodstuffs etc.
The number of hammers in a mill is variable, depending on the fineness looked after as well as the mill capacity, however, in general the higher the number of hammer, the finer will be the product, but the capacity will also decrease.
The mill can be more or less wide depending on the number of rows of hammers mounted on the shaft. Each row of hammer is separated from the other with a spacer plate.
Raw material of hammer mill machine
The hammer mill is fixed with an engine and a power of RP-driven all kinds of different power.
After the raw materials were put into crushing chamber, the high-speed operated hammer sheets will impact the raw materials over and over again, then the raw materials will be crushed into pre-set size step by step. Then the crushed materials will be leak out from the sieve. The draught fan will convey the leaked materials into separator centrifuge. Finally, the powder material will be discharged down below and the air will be discharged upper.
Technical Parameters of Wood Hammer Mills
|Model||Power||Voltage V/50Hz||Sieve Screen Size||Sieve Screen Size||Capacity|
Main Features of Wood Hammer Mills
With capacity 60-120kg/h, this hammer mill can satisfy a large production demand on a daily basis.
2. The ability to change screen size, and the option of a variable speed frequency drive control, enable processing a variety of materials using the same hammer mill.
3. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting the gap between hammers and screen.
4. The core part ---the hammer flake is scientifically designed to have two concussion parts, thus when one part is worn out, you can turn over to use the other part.
5. The angle of the screen can be 180° which allows for high throughput at lower power consumption.
6. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to next machine for further processing.
How to choose a good quality wood hammer mill?
Choose a reliable wood hammer mill manufacturer. Machines look all same outside. So the quality will be more or less similar. Please change your views right now. Wood hammer mill from small workshop must be much more cheap compared with these mills from larger factories, however, the texture of metal will be a tremendous difference. In general, stainless steel 4Cr13 means the carbon content is 0.4% and chrome content is 13%. The higher the carbon content and lower chrome content, the easier the metal to be oxidized.
Contact Person: Fiona
Tel: 86 19913726068