|Name:||Sawdust Making Machine Wood Crusher Grinder Hammer Mill Machine Wood Crushing Machine||Voltage:||380V|
sawdust maker machine 8mm,
300kg/ h Sawdust Making Machine,
Sawdust Making Machine 1mm
Sawdust Making Machine Wood Crusher Grinder Hammer Mill Machine Wood Crushing Machine
Our crusher is new style and multipurpose machine, it can be crushing 10 mm ~ 30 mm (Diameter / Thickness) biomass materials, after crushing, the finally powder can reach to 1mm ~ 8mm ( adjustable ), needn't to use any other equipment.
The hammer mill machine have the characteristics of compact structure, strong and durable,safe and reliable, easy operation, low noise, low energy and high efficiency, easy maintenance, etc.
Specifications of Sawdust Making Machine
|Model||Blades Quantity||Input size||Cutter Diameter||Motor||Capacity|
Main Features of Hammer Mill Machine
1. Compact structure and considerable layout;
2. Easy to install,operate and maintain;
3. Product good quality sawdust and the size can be adjusted in range 1-20mm by changing screen(sieve);
4. Can Install the wheels, Cyclone and make other customized designs for customers;
5. Can use electrical motor/diesel motor according to customer's needs.
Main Application of Sawdust
1. The base material of edible fungus/edible mushroom cultivation;
2. Production of biomass fuel pellet/wood charcoal;
3. Medium and small particleboard and fibreboard production: Particleboard, plywood, high density board, sawdust board, MDF, etc.; 4.Mosquito-repellent incense making.
Raw Material of Wood Chipping Machine
Wood chips, wood logs, timber, tree branch, rice husk, coconut shell, coffee husk, crop stalk, bamboo dust, palm husk, soybean husk, other waste agro, forest wastes, etc.
How does a hammer mill work?
The working principle of a hammer mill is to have a rotor, equipped with hammers (thick plates) rotating at high speed within a casing, that may be equipped with a grid, and that reduces the size of the feed material by impacting them.
Hammer mills are designed with a shaft on which are mounted several "hammers" which have most of the time the shape of thick plates. The shaft is rotating within a casing, and at the outlet of the mill is mounted a screen whose size will determine which particles are fine enough to leave the mill. The mill can be fed and discharged by gravity when using the mill as a crusher, while the milled products may actually be directly pneumatically conveyed, using the high amount of air moved by the mill, for fine milling applications.
Packing & Delivery
Wood Grinding Machine Packing and Shipping
Packed in standard wooden case
Shipping by sea
Contact Person: Fiona
Tel: 86 19913726068