|Name:||Wood Sawdust Pellet Machine||ITEM:||Wood Biomass Pellet Machine|
|Weight (KG):||2000||Die:||Double Layer, Both Can Be Used|
|Driven Type:||Motor ,diesel Engine||Lubrication System::||Use Recycling Lubrication Oil|
|Pellet Diameter:||3~25 Mm (can Be Selecation)||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Raw Material:||Grass, Rice Husk, Wood Sawdust, Biomass, Straw, Cotton||Die Material:||Stailness Steel 4Cr13|
|Show Room:||Viet Nam, Indonesia||Key Selling:||Easy To Operate|
|Dust Remove System:||Cyclone And Bag Dust, To Remove The Dust||Capacity:||1000-1500kgs/h|
|Application:||Machine Make Biomass Fuel Pellet|
1.5t/ h alfalfa pellet machine,
alfalfa pellet mill 9000W,
90KW ring die pellet machine
Biomass Wood Pellet Machine also called bio fuel pelletizer, pellet granulator, fodder pellet mill, briquette pelletizing machine (machine de fabrication de la paille, pelletizadores, peletizadora pellet). The flat die has only vertical type, while the ring die (Circular Mould Ring Matrice - 2 layers matrix) have vertical and horizontal structure, it is not hot press machine, but cold press machine. The automatic multipurpose pellet machine production factory is a complete plant project which can processing large range of materials and producing (manufacturing) biofuel pellets. High capacity manufactures are making pellets for power plant, home use, industry use.
Applicable to: rice husk, sunflower seed shell, peanut shell and other melon shell; branches, trunks, bark and other wood scrap; all kinds of crop straw, rubber, cement, gray Slag and other chemical raw materials, etc.
How to make pellet
1. Use Wood Chipper, Wood Crusher to make wood logs, chips (or other materials) smaller.
2. Use Dryer (rotary drum dryer / Air-flow dryer) or add water to the sawdust(or other materials) till its moisture content between 8-15%, which is the best moisture content for pelletizing.
3. Put the sawdust into the pellet machine gradually. Large scale pellet production need a screw feeder to make sure stable feeding of raw material.
4. After pelletized, the pellets are of high temperature that is not suitable for direct packing. So they should be cooled by pellet cooler.
Then, pellets go through a vibrating sieve, where good pellets will be left, while broken ones or powder will be collected for reproduction.
5. After all the above procedures, pellets can be packed with a pellet packing machine.
|Weight of the
|Dimension of the
Different structures of pellet mills
Wood Pellet Mills differ from typical pellet mills in several primary ways. They are much lower geared to increase available torque and as a result they spin more slowly. Thus they are less productive when making pellets out of hay or grain. If you want to make wood pellets this is the right type for you. They are capable of very large amounts of production and they don't wear out as quickly as flat plate mills. They are quite a bit heavier than flat plate mills.
Advantages of ring die pellet mill over Flat Die Pellet Mill
1. It is a large pellet mill. So it is mostly used in industrial pellet production.
2. The pellet mill is especially suitable for processing wood and palm fiber. So many investors with large quantity of wood or palm fiber material choose ring die pellet mill instead of flat die pellet mill.
3. A set of ring die pellet mill has relatively longer service life compared to flat die pellet mill.
4. The pellets made by ring die pellet mill have larger density and smoother surface since ring die pellet mill has higher pressure.
If you want to produce pellets in large scale, ring die pellet mill is your best choice.
For more information, please contact with our service staff.
Contact Person: Fiona
Tel: 86 19913726068