Advantages of diesel engine feed pelletizer
1. Driven by diesel engine.
2. The rollers and die are made from precise material of alloy metal, which makes this core part
wear-resistant and not easy to break.
3. Easy to get materials: corn, wheat, soybean, grass, alfalfa, straw, rice husk, etc.
4. It can be applied to cattle feed processing, fish feed processing, poultry farms, cattle farms,
small feed pellet plants, etc. Small and medium feed pellet production.
5. By change the pellet machine dies , you can make feed pellets with different diameters with
one feed pellet machine.
6. Heat or steam application is required in pelletizing. Without adding any binder, it can directly
process mash feed into granules.
7. Since the machine is driven by a diesel engine, there is no redundant wire design, it will be very
convenient to move to the open air and use in places without electricity.
|Model||Capacity (kg/hr)||Power(KW)||Weight(kg)||Dimension (cm)|