|Name:||Smokeless Continuous Carbonization Furnace Carbonizing Charcoal Making Machine Carbonization Stove||Type:||Carbonization Stove|
|Diameter Of Briquettes:||50~80mm Customized||Spare Parts:||Screw Propreller,mold Cyclinder|
Smokeless Continuous Carbonization Furnace,
Continuous Carbonization Furnace rotary drum,
activated charcoal making machine 15kw
Smokeless Continuous Carbonization Furnace Carbonizing Charcoal Making Machine Carbonization stove
This wood charcoal carbonization furnace is a continuous ratory drum type carbonization furnace. It can carbonize different materials into charcoal, such as sawdust, wood chips, rice husk, olive waste, coconut shells, nuts shell,sugarcane bagasse,small things etc. Finished charcoal can be sold in the market directly, or deep processing into BBQ charcoal, shisha charcoal, etc. The whole set mainly contains carbonization furnace, gasification furnace, charging part, discharging part, fan, etc.
Working principle of carbonization stove
After the continuous carbonization furnace is operated, the furnace body is heated by external heating method (natural gas, liquefied gas, etc.), and then the raw materials are put into place, and the raw materials are thermally decomposed in a closed environment to generate a large amount of acetic acid, methanol and wood. Products of tar and other liquids; flammable gases such as methane and ethylene are also produced. After the flammable gas is treated by the flue gas purification, it is returned to the carbonization machine for combustion, and the heat is supplied to the carbonization furnace to raise the temperature inside the furnace, and the raw material generates carbon at a high temperature.
Sawdust charcoal carbonization furnace is not only can used to make charcoal from sawdust, but also can make charcoal from peanut shells, rice huak, corn stalks, bagasse, branches, rice husk, bamboo shavings, sorghum stalk, sunflower seed shell, lees, corn cobs, sorghum stalk, coconut, coffee grounds, cotton pole, bean pole, sweet potatoes, grass, dead leaves, etc.
|800||250-300||15kw||Diameter.80* Length 800cm||7500 kg|
|1000||500-600||22kw||Diameter 100* Length 1000cm||11000 kg|
|1200||800-1000||30kw||Diameter. 150* Length 1200cm||16000 kg|
This is the carbon content of the product at different temperatures.The temperature of our carbonization furnace can be as high as 700 degrees, and the carbon content at this temperature is up to 92 %.
|Temperature ℃||Carbon content %||Rate of carbon conversion|
Continuous carbonization furnace
1. Gas preparation through the early stage of the new type of gasifier.
2. Matching a flue gas purification, heat exchange system, and cooling system. Making the heat steam into water. Flue gas can be converted combustible gas to combustion cycle.
3. Configuration a frequency conversion feeding machine, which is automatic feeding. The speed of feeding can be adjustable.
4. Matching a rotary drum carbonization host,in order to satisfy the production requirements.
5. Configuration a cooling discharging machine to cooling the final products and export final product.
6. Configuration a control cabinet.The temperature and speed can be easy to control. The continuous rotary drum carbonization equipment uses a PLC automatic control cabinet.
7. The equipment have a carbonized color display. The production status should be showing clear.
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trade company?
A1: We are a professional manufacturer for producing machinery over 10 years.
Q2: How is the quality of your product?
A2: Our products are manufactured according to national and international standard, and we have a test on every machine before delivery.
Q3: How about the price?
A3: We are a professional manufacturer and be able to provide you with the lowest price than market one. We will give you the best quotation.
Q4: What if the machine is damaged?
A4: One year warranty and all-round after-sales service. After this deadline, we shall charge at low cost to keep after-sales service.
Contact Person: Fiona
Tel: 86 19913726068