|Name:||Briquette Machine Charcoal Waste Paper Charcoal Briquette Machine Cubes||Type:||Charcoal Briquette Machine|
|Diameter Of Briquettes:||50~80mm Customized||Spare Parts:||Screw Propreller,mold Cyclinder|
Charcoal Briquette Machine 300kg/ h,
Waste Paper log briquette machine,
charcoal briquette making machine 60mm
Briquette Machine Charcoal Waste Paper Charcoal Briquette Machine Cubes
The Biomass Extrude Machine is the main molding equipment in sawdust production line. It mainly uses carbonaceous wood materials such as sawdust, sawdust, rice husk, peanut shell and plant straw, and passes through high temperature and high pressure process without any binder, extruded into a solid hollow bar.
Main technical parameters of the sawdust briquette making machine
The raw materials must meet the requirements: moisture 8%-12%, size 3-5mm.
1. This is a sawdust briquette-making machine. The machine adopts good quality carbon steel, the service life over 10 years.
2. If the material too big, we will recommend you crusher according to your requirement. Besides the material size must less than 5mm, the moisture of the material should be 12%.
3. Too wet or too dry will cause a bad forming effect.
4. If your material moisture over 12%, we have a sawdust drying machine. After crushing, the material was delivered to the drying machine, then it was sent to forming machine.
Peanut shell, Rice husk, Sawdust, Little branch, Corncob, Bagasse, Leaves, Logs, Palm kernel, Nuts shell, Straw, Bamboo, Cotton stalk, etc. If you unsure material is ok, please send it to us, will offer a free test service for you.
The working principle of this machine is sawdust was put into the machine, the screw will push the material into the sleeve. After high temperature and high pressure, the raw materials are extruded into different shapes.
There are three spare parts of sawdust briquette: Heating ring,Screw,Sleeve.All of them adopt good quality material.We advice buy some spare parts when you order.Once there has some wrong,change it.It will save labor and time.
1 The available shape: square, hexagonal, hexagon with edge.
2 The available diameter could be: 50mm,60mm,80mm.
3. Length could be: 20cm,30cm, 40cm, 50cm
4. Gravity: 1300—1900kg/m3 Calorific value: 4500-5000kcal/kg.
Q: How about the quality of your products?
A: Our machines are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards, and we take a test on each piece of equipment before delivery.
Q: Can you test our samples?
A: Yes. You can send your samples to us for test and analysis.
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes. The warranty period of our machines is one year, and we have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.
Contact Person: Fiona
Tel: 86 19913726068